So, after getting our wonderful news yesterday (that we're having a boy... if you missed that fact) Brett and I decided to paint the town "blue" last night! We started off with a great dinner at Olive Garden (which took us about 20 minutes to find.... dang being in a new place!) Then we walked on over to Target to buy Michael's 1st outfit! I was SO excited! Then after our time in Target, we headed over to our favorite ice cream shop... Cold Stone and both got our new favorite treat there. The Strawberry Milkshake. Holy Cow! Now, normally, I would be all about the chocolate shake, or the oreo shake, etc. But last time we came, Brett got the strawberry shake and it's unbelievable! I have been craving them ever since. So, after a great dessert, we headed home to watch Ocean's Eleven. Great movie.... too bad I couldn't stay awake for it! But to give you a little glimpse of our fun outing last night, here's a picture of Michael's 1st outfit!
Ok, seriously... is this not the cutest little thing you've ever seen??

2 comments:
Lil has those socks. Yay for socks!
Hey Nikki! Will you e-mail me your new e-mail address? The only one I have for you is your Nebo account, and I'm guessing you don't have that one anymore?
Post a Comment