Monday, June 1, 2009

We Made It!!!!

So, we got to blazing hot AZ on Saturday. (And it's just the beginning of the heat season!) Our apartment is very nice. The living room/dining room/kitchen is TINY, but the rest of the apartment I totally love. Midwestern is amazing, and Brett starts up next week. Our ward seems pretty dang awesome, and I think that we will totally love living here. I promise to post pictures of the apartment soon. We have finished with the living room/dining room/kitchen (thanks to the help of my amazing mother in law and sister in law.... they did SO much!) and are working hard on the baby's room right now. So, I'm hoping by the end of tomorrow, we will be completely ready to take those pictures to show off our cute new house. More updates to come later!

PS-- if this was the hottest it got in Glendale, I would be totally fine. It's just hard to fathom that we still are going to be adding 20 degrees to what we're already experiencing! Is it November yet?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! I'm glad that you made it. We really loved living in AZ, even though we about cooked in our own sweat a few days in there! :) Where in Glendale are you living? We lived on 59th Ave in between Thunderbird and Greenway. Hope you guys are having fun!

Christine and Nick said...

just get a good bathing suit, you'll spend a lot of time by the pool! :) we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

The baby room? I think there may be something I didn't know.

Doug and Megan said...

Yeah! An update! I had so much fun talking to you the other day. You should keep surprising me and calling me. That was fun! Can't wait to see pictures!