Monday, June 8, 2009

Update #3..... The Olympics!

Ahhh, the Olympics! Brett and I decided to host an Olympics Event. We had about 10 different events and invited the Haydens, and Alexanders over to be a part of it. Brett and I were representing Brazil, Kori and Derek represented Mozambique, and Christine and Nick were Jamaica. After much stress, strain, and determined hard work, Team Brazil was able to conquer :)

Here was one event (the bubble blowing contest, I think) where Brett took the gold, Nick took silver, and yours truly with the bronze.

Here's Brett and I at the end of the Olympics, winning our All- Around win. Notice how many medals Brett has..... he was like Super Man! I only had my 3 medals, but it was a gold, silver, and bronze, so I was happy.
Brett showing off his amazing spread of medals. Did I mention he seemed like Super Man?
Someday, when I am cool enough, I'm going to figure out how to download videos, I will download the amazing video footage of this event. (hopefully, that day will be sometime soon.)
What a fun, fun, night. Thanks for making memories with us!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Can we say Michael Phelps scoot on Over....Brett takes the cake!!!!

Doug and Megan said...

Love the updates, and love seeing my little sister's cute little pregnant tummy! Can't wait to see you in a month! And congrats to Brett on getting to walk. You didn't tell me that he did!