.JPG)
Ok! Well, we are all officially moved in and really loving our new place of residence. I was very skeptical at first because we seemed to have a lot more stuff than our new apartment could hold. However, we have made it all fit, and are very proud of the outcome. We're also excited because we (hopefully.... if all goes as planned, and our baby isn't shy....) get to find out what gender our baby is!! Woo! Friday morning, we will hopefully know if we're having a Michael or a Brooklyn. So, I took these pictures so my mom could "visualize" us in our new apartment. I'm putting them up now, because I think our house is stinking cute :) So, here's your virtual tour of our new house.
Here's a shot of the front door/living room area.
.JPG)
Here's our kitchen. It looks pretty big, right? Well, when you walk in the front door, this is what you see. PRESSURE! That means I have to keep my kitchen clean at all times, because it's the first thing you see when you walk in my house.....
.JPG)
Here's the hallway leading to the rest of our apartment. The bathroom in the door on the left, Baby's room is the door on the right. The door straight back is our bedroom.
.JPG)
What a cute bathroom!
.JPG)
Here's a shot of Baby's room. I am actually sitting in this room right now, at that very computer :) Can you just visualize me there??
.JPG)
Another shot of baby's room. There's the crib (and yes, that's a carseat in the crib.... but it will be out in the car by the time Lil' Baby arrives.) Don't worry, we've got our priorities straight!
.JPG)
Here's a shot of our great bedroom. We're so excited to be able to WALK around in this room! Our room at our old apartment was a TON smaller. We love Arizona!
.JPG)
Another quick shot of our room.
So, all in all, that is our little apartment! Brett has officially made it through his first week of classes, and while drained, he made it! He's done a great job of having motiviation to study, and trying to make time for me :) We had a great weekend filled with swimming, ping pong (and yes, I am now the Arizona Champion as well as the Idaho and Utah Champion of Ping Pong!! Who knew I had such a great talent hidden away like that??) and a lot of vegging out and relaxing to get him ready for another week!
We also had the chance to speak in our new ward yesterday. While I felt like I was going to have a severe heart attack the whole morning, I was able to make it through the talk, and even throw a little humor in there once in a while :) Brett did a fantastic job talking about sharing the gospel. But he said now that he's talked on it, we actually have to start doing it. What is that about? Just kidding, we're having the Sisters over for dinner next week, so that will be a start. We love our new ward, people have been SO friendly and welcoming.... we're starting to feel really at home here! So, until Friday, and the news of Lil' Baby.... have a great week!
1 comment:
you said you are in Belair ward, right? Thats a good one! Come fall time, I think my dad is conducting the Messiah for the stake. You should do it, its way fun. And you can see where I get my sense of humor from... :) jk
Post a Comment