Ok, so I've had a lot of people hounding me to put up pictures of my big tummy. So, to please those of you who have an insatiable appetite to see people in their state of fat-ness, here ya go! (And yes, I know that I'm only going to get bigger.... so let's try not to focus on that too much. It's a hard enough adjustment as it is!)
Here was shot #1... but Brett said that I covered the tummy too much, so we had to try again.
Shot #2-- now you can see Little Mikey's bump a bit better.
My favorite new thing is feeling the kicks and punches of our active little boy. Brett is jealous that he can't feel it yet, but it's only a matter of time. It makes me incredibly happy to know that Michael is alive and well.... and is letting me know that fact ALL the time. I have a feeling I'm going to be a very tired Mommy, chasing this little guy around. Hopefully he'll calm down a little bit when he comes out into the real world.... or I'm in trouble :)
PS- While I don't really enjoy seeing myself with a ginormous tummy, I do enjoy the beautiful tan that I've obtained from being out in the sun so much. I am SO glad we have a pool!

7 comments:
You look beautiful! And not nearly as big I thought you were because you've been talking like you look like a whale. You don't- you're gorgeous! And I'm totally jealous of the tan!
You look fantastic! And Callie was the same way inside of me... if that gives you any ideas of what to look forward to. :)
so was Scotty :o) the active ones keep you hopping but they're so much fun! we'll have to hang out in a few weeks...we move NEXT FRIDAY!
I just found your blog through Janice's. You look so great!! Congratulations on having a boy! I love the setup of his room
SO adorable! And you are very tan! Oh, Daniel and I are moving to 960 North, not sure what west (I'll let you know when we move there). It will be a little bigger and have a full bath! I'm excited to have the option to take a bath! What have you been up to down there? Miss ya!
You look cute not big! I'm am jealous of your tan. I never could get a good one even with all the swimming I did :( I went to Dirk's play a few days ago. He tapped! It was so adorable.
OMG!!! Nik, I am so excited that your having a little hockey player!!! Yay!!! You look awesome!!! I'm so happy that you have a little bun in the oven!!!
Post a Comment