The first date that Brett and I went on was on July 6, 2007. He made me dinner and then took me to an Orem Owls baseball game. After the game was a movie out on the outfield which we got to watch on the scoreboard big screen. So, July 6, 2008 came around... but it was a Sunday. So the weekend after that is when we decided to reenact our first date. Luckily, our buddy, Chris, was able to get us some AMAZING seats at the game. (When we went on our first date, we had a blanket and sat on the hill to watch it). The game was AWESOME and we barely won at the bottom of the 9th inning by one run. We were going to stay for the movie, but Brett had to work the next morning and I was really tired, so we just decided to go home. So, it wasn't a perfect reenactment, but it was good enough for us! Hooray for being together for a year!

Here we are commemorating our first date at the Owls game! These are our amazing seats, 2 rows behind home plate! WAHOO!

Here's the view from our seats. It was crazy because foul balls would come and hit the net right in front of us, but every time it happened, I flinched because I thought the ball was going to come and get me!

HOOT!! HOOT!!! They just made a home run! We love the Owls!

This is the giant score board where we watched Sandlot on our first date. Too bad we're super old and can't handle staying up past 10 anymore...
1 comment:
I love you.
Post a Comment