Well, the Fourth of July has passed us by (ooh! I'm rhyming!!) and it was great fun for everyone! (Wow, I am on a serious roll.) We had a great time hanging out with Brett's aunt, uncle and family down in Spanish Fork. We had some great food, Sara was able to hang with us, and we got to go see a movie before getting ice cream and watching the fireworks. It would have been the perfect day; had it not been for the 30 minutes it took us to get home from the fireworks, when it usually only takes about 5. There were pedestrians EVERYWHERE and we almost killed several of them as they were crossing in the middle of the street at NIGHT with no reflective clothing!! It's a miracle that we made it home!

Well, here are Sara and I before the fireworks began. Notice how ridiculously tan she is... grrrr...

Ooh! Now here's Brett and me right before the fireworks began. We were excited to think that last year we had gone to fireworks together too. It was the start of our "year of being together" celebration. We're trying to do all of the things we did together last summer, this summer. First on the checklist was the fireworks! Wahoo!

I HAD to put this on because I think it's HILARIOUS! This is Sar talking to Mom. Mom was at home watching the fireworks on TV. Happy Birthday, America!

The Terrific Trio! We had a great time watching the fireworks and watching Winston (the family dog) try to kill Brett in the pool. Good times, had by all :)
1 comment:
Okay, I'm a little jealous...thank heaven there will be time with you guys in the next week! It's totally not fair that you and Sar get to spend so much time together! Love the pictures though. All of them! And good job on figuring out the widget! I didn't even have to tell you how to do it! Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!
Post a Comment