Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lisa and Keith's Wedding




Wow! I can't believe how many of my friends are getting married this summer! First, and most importantly on the list, is my prior (not OLD) roommate, Lisa. She and Keith met in our ward and Brett and I got to see the whole romance unfold. We are so happy for them and are excited to have a married couple to hang out with! Lisa looked beautiful and it was a BEAUTIFUL day! Congratulations you two!


















While we were in Salt Lake, Brett and I decided to take advantage of looking around Temple Square. (There are many great picture opportunities here!) I LOVE this temple! It was a tie between Manti and Salt Lake for our wedding. I'm so glad that we went with Manti, but man, SLC is BEAUTIFUL!! Here's what we saw:














































1 comment:

Hyrum and Kiera said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!