Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our visit to AG





Well, Brett and I got the chance to go up to Aspen Grove last weekend to visit Sara and another good friend of ours, Aaron Solen :) We had a great time at the fireside and it was good to chat with Aaron and see what his plans are. We made a pact that he will no longer flirt/date any 18 year olds...... I'm so proud of him!

3 comments:

Doug and Megan said...

Wow, you're up early posting blogs! I love to see my cute sisters with their new haircuts. You two look adorable! How is my Sara doing? I never know when to call her...oh, wait, I'm still waiting for you to call me back too!! Love you!

Erika said...

WHAT! Do not tell me Aaron is working up there again!?! Funny. I will have to give him another hard time.

I totally miss that place. Good times.

Lauren Maley said...

those are such fun pictures!!! I miss you Nik!