Saturday, September 27, 2008

Arizona, Here We Come!

We are so deliriously excited about the news we received yesterday! Brett got into Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona!! We'll be moving out there at the end of May so that he can start up school the 1st week of June. That means I might have to ditch the last week of school, but we'll do what we have to do!

We are so grateful that the waiting period is over. We've felt like we've been going crazy for the past week and a half, waiting and wondering if word would ever come. I have to admit, I was starting to give up hope, and then the miracle happened! I've wanted to go to Midwestern since last February when we went to a meeting with the director. I've been very impressed with the philosophies of the school and the outlook they have on the medical profession. Luckily, Brett fell in love with it when he went down to interview a couple of weeks ago. Although it will be a challenging 27 months for him, we both feel that it's the right place for us and that Brett will benefit greatly from the quality of the PA program. Thanks for all of your prayers in our behalf, I just have to say that it was all about the POWER TIE! Thanks to that, we're moving to Arizona!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Arizona is a great place! I'm so excited for the direction your life is heading. How is school going? Hope all is well!

Doug and Megan said...

Yeah for Brett! We're so happy for you guys, even though Arizona is SO much farther away than Provo...time for family reunions for sure!

Doug and Megan said...

Oh...and Trey wants you to know that he scored 6 goals at his soccer game on Saturday. He's been strutting around like a proud peacock ever since!

Ashley said...

CONGRATS! Craig and I lived in Glendale for a summer while he was doing an internship! So if you need a heads up about where/what areas to live in let me know! Since we were only going to be there for the summer we found the cheapest, least scary place :) Definitely an eye opening experience...the manager at the apartments was drunk about 80% of the time and obsessed with Nascar! She loved Craig and I and actually didn't make us pay our utilities for the last two months... hahahaha

Seriously though if you guys start looking and have addresses of places...We'd probably know of them or the area they are in! Take care and congrats again!

Doug and Megan said...

Yeah, just 7 random facts about you and then tag seven people at the end. I'm not doing anymore tags after this- I really don't like them.

Kevin and Ashlee said...

I tagged you!

Jana Clegg said...

Hi Friend! I love that I found your blog. I am excited to keep in touch with such a wonderful and amazing lady! Lately I've been thinking about chocolate milk and donuts. How about you? Visit us at cleggers.blogspot.com Love Ya!