Monday, July 18, 2011

Expecting....

Expecting the Bubs to be a sweet angel today :)....



Expecting it to be 113 degrees today...




Expecting the air conditioning in my car to get fixed tonight....



Expecting Brett to have a fantastic first day of his LAST rotation!!...



Expecting to hear good news (we hope) from Pasco by the end of the week....



Expecting the house I fell in love with to still be available in Pasco....



Expecting to feel more like myself after this week...



Expecting our second, sweet, baby on January 27, 2012!!!

12 comments:

Leia said...

Yay! Congratulations, two will be so much fun!
-Brian and Leia Bushman

karlie said...

hurray! Congrats girl!!!! Hope you are feeling ok, your little man is simply adorable.

jenn + michael said...

Wahoo!! Congratulations! You've got quite the waiting list!

Steve and Stace said...

Hooray!! Congrats Niks! So excited for you!

KatieElizabeth said...

WWWHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?? Yay for you. I sure miss you. Good luck.

Lauren Maley said...

YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Janice Richardson said...

Congrats you guys! I hope your pregnancy is wonderful and flies by quickly!

Christine and Nick said...

hooray!!! congrats!

Melissa said...

Look at you! You figured out the cute fonts all on your own. You're so tech-y. :)

Lindsey Smith said...

SOOOOO Excited for you.

Rach said...

i'm so excited for you! i promise i'll get bubs quilt done eventually!!

JJ and Kimberly Taylor said...

Oh my STARS!!!! I really need to be better about checking blogs. I am so excited for you guys!!! Our kiddos will only be about 3 months apart. Also congrats on getting the job in Tempe. Where did you guys move to in Gilbert? My sister lives in Gilbert.