I put together an Alphabet Learning program while the Bubs was immobile (gosh, weren't those the days??) We started it a little while ago-- and he's ROCKIN' it! He can say the sounds for all of the letters of the alphabet (well, except for 'n', he usually just makes the 'm' sound for that one too...) and he recognizes most of the letters and can name a few. My favorite is when I wear t-shirts with writing on them and all of a sudden he'll just start pointing and yelling, "wah-wah-wah" (That's what the 'W' says.) I was wearing a Colorado Avalanche shirt the other day and he was going CRAZY pointing at all of the letters...
Anyway, just wanted to post a pic of adorableness from our "B" week. It was "Baker" day. We learned what a baker was, colored a picture of a baker, made a baker hat, read "The Little Red Hen", and of course... baked! We made chocolate banana bread and then tasted our creation.... here was the result:
Before partaking:

My Little Baker!

Dang, I love this kid! Happy baking!
6 comments:
You are the cutest teacher mom ever! Bless parents like you! love, the public school teacher!
That's awesome Nikki!!
Brett and Nikki, I added you to our blog list. I hope that was okay. Ours is private but if you want an invite just let me know what email you want it sent to. You are a great mom. I always wanted to do stuff like that but never did. Way to GO, it looks like he had a great time. Love the little baker hat too.
Oh this is Brett's cousin Emi.
You are super Mom. no joke.
ummm...are you willing to share said Alphabet program with a fellow educator?? :)
Sounds like great fun!
Post a Comment