So, today was one of my favorite days of the year... that's right... SUPER SATURDAY! For those of you who are unaware, or sadly, don't DO a Super Saturday-- here's what you're missing....
A glorious day filled with different crafts, where people hand you all the materials and you just have to assemble it! I made some AWESOME stuff last year, and this year might have topped it! I was actually on the Super Saturday committee this year and was in charge of a project! It went really well, and it was a great day! This year I made a Note/To Do board (this was the project I came up with and did), a Temple Block, and a Growth Chart! Get ready to be dazzled:
So, here's the project I was in charge of. It's in a frame, and you write with the dry erase marker on the glass of the frame. Pretty fancy, eh?
My awesome Temple Block. I love doing anything where I get to showcase the Manti Temple! I had to tie the bow about 5 thousand different times... where is my mom when I need her???
Ok, the QUEEN of projects this year! How stinking cute is this?? We did all of the painting and everything... it took me all day, but I'm quite pleased with the result :) I almost don't want to mark heights on it... it's so pretty the way it is!
So, hooray for another successful Super Saturday... I hope my next ward is as awesome.

5 comments:
Those are awesome projects! I wish my ward was as cool as yours! :)
okay I honestly LOVE it and i need to learn how to be crafty!! can you come to maryland for a few weeks in January and teach me?!!?! I miss you Nik and NEED to meet that sweet boy of yours!
those are way cute! I'm sorry I missed it!
Those are so cute! Though my To-Do List would require a much bigger space than that. haha. We did that activity a couple weeks ago. We call it Fabulous Friday and I'm also on the commitee. So much fun. thanks for sharing!
I'm so jealous!!! That's amazing. My mom's ward just had a Super Saturday....my ward does no such thing! :( Love ya!
Post a Comment