I can't believe it, but my little Bubsy is already 6 months old!! We went to the doctor yesterday and here are his stats:
Height: 27 inches (75%)
Weight: 17 lbs. (50%)
Head: 17 1/2 inches (75%)
It seems like just yesterday we were here:

And that he was this small:

And now, here's my goofy kid:

We also had the great adventure of first baby food yesterday. I chose Sweet Potatoes as his first meal, because I love sweet potatoes more than anything in the world, and want to start training the Bubs to love them as well. So, here's the "before" shot. He was salivating just thinking about the sweet potatoes! (Actually, he's teething, so massive drool like this is the norm....)
He ate them like a CHAMP!! He ate the whole container and seemed like he was enjoying them. I had to wear an apron over my clothes because he kept blowing raspberries while the sweet potatoes were in his mouth... I was covered in them by the end too!

So happy to be such a big boy!

Whew! What an exciting day!

Love this little guy... what did we do for fun before he came into our lives??
3 comments:
lol...he's so cute Nik!!! He's getting so big!!!
I love the pictures! I so remember that time, love the fuzzy hair too...he is a good mix of you two! =)
He is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys next month and to meet bubba or bubsy or bubbubsy or whatever you call him :). I miss you like crazy.
Post a Comment