Yes, that is the way I feel right now. Guh. Translation: My baby is not coming out... he seems very determined to stay in his nice warm home, and the hospital has decided that they are too busy to help push him on his way. Therefore, my mom and I are stuck in limbo... just waiting, and waiting, and waiting. This stinks. I'm a PLANNER. I planned to have this baby TODAY. Then I would have my week and a half of Mommy School from my mother and I would be confident and set to go before she left. Now it's looking like we're going to be lucky if I have the baby by Halloween, and then I'll only have a week of Mommy School Training. This was NOT in the plans!
So after a pretty big break down about it last night, I've decided to induce myself at home. I have been constantly jiggling, walking, skipping stairs, and castor oil might be in my future if things don't change pretty quick. My other game plan is to eat a TON of food and make it so my baby has no where else to grow so that he will be as uncomfortable as I am, and will decide to just come on his own. Great idea, right?
So, if I call you within the next few days.... don't get excited, it's not me going into labor.... it's just me calling. Happy waiting to all of you!
10 years ago

5 comments:
So exciting...but so long! It seems like every day is as long as a week! Good luck with labor. It will come...sometime. A word to the wise...don't mix food with Castor Oil. My sis-in-law had a very bad experience with that. Can't wait to see baby!
Hang in there! As soon as he's born, you'll forget all about how you're feeling now...as least that's what has happened with me. Soon you'll be wrapped up in baby love and kisses. Take care and good luck.
Nikki, I totally understand! I was thinking of you today because our little one, due today, still isn't here, and I was thinking that at least you were having your baby. I'm sad to hear that you're still waiting too! It's so hard being in limbo! I hope he comes soon!
Don't do castor oil, it only gives you bad diarhea and does not start labor....but walking is good. You poor thing..it's even worse since you had a day that you were planning on. Hang in there. We'll pray for labor!
my sister went swimming when she wanted to have her baby...supposedly it induces labor...good luck!!! He'll come as soon as he's done cooking and will be beautiful and amazing!
Post a Comment