* Running and flying off the porch to go catch those birdies or cats in the back yard.
* The pitter-patter of little paws running to get her food. (We so should have put her on a dog food commercial.)
* Trying to get Jetta to disobey rules and come upstairs or to come sleep on my bed. :)
* Blowing on her ears and making her rub her head all over the floor.
* Watching her run around the house going crazy after a bath.
* Seeing her after she gets shaved like a lab puppy.
* Chasing after all of the candy after we broke the pinata at Christmas time. (After cowering under the piano bench while we were hitting the pinata.)
*Being my best furry friend for the last 14 years. Puppy Heaven just got a great addition. We love you!!!

2 comments:
Oh Nikki...SO many good memories with that little pup... I bet it was really hard for all of you. I'm so sorry.
Are you trying to make me cry? I couldn't post something like that because I would have started bawling...thankfully I don't have any digital pictures of Jetta. I miss her too! She is the only one who ever knew every single secret I've ever had!
Post a Comment